Europa-List: EFIS Instruments from "Light Flying" in Australia

Subject: Europa-List: EFIS Instruments from "Light Flying" in Australia
From: JR Gowing <jrgowing@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:56:01

To mainly Aussie Europa Builders

Are there any of you with experience of the subject EFIS/Auto Pilot which
seems to do in a different way, all that done by the Dynon?

I have been looking at the mid-sized "Voyager" which looks as if it should
fit in the Europa Mono Panel by intruding about 1/2" into the surrounding
panel edge in its top port corner.

Advice invited please.

JR (Bob) Gowing     UK Kit 327     in Oz.

http://www.lightflying.com.au/