Europa-List: Rudder Lock

Subject: Europa-List: Rudder Lock
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 23:17:55
Hi All,
I desire to build a control lock for the rudder. Searching the archive I
found the good idea of the pvc pipe assembly that goes onto the pedals
and back to the stick or seat edge maybe, however I am looking at
trailering my Europa a lot, at first anyway. It would seem this design
would allow wind to whip the linkages and cables too much. Is there a
nice one that can be clamped around the rudder itself and not mar the
paint but hold it secure at highway speeds traveling backward? (It is a
monowheel)   Pictures would speak volumes.
Thanks in advance again...
Troy Maynor.......almost done......