Europa-List: Damping grease

Subject: Europa-List: Damping grease
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:32:59

In the archives I noticed that many of the tri-gear owners used damping
grease to eliminate shimmy without making steering difficult at the same
time.
I contacted the company recommended by some of you (newgatesimms.co.uk)
but they want me to buy 4 jars of 50 grams each (minimum order 55
Euros), while I guess I only need 10 grams or so.

If anyone else has gone the same route and has thus enough to do 20
additional nosewheels, let me know. I will happily buy some from you.

Frans