Europa-List: panel electrics

Subject: Europa-List: panel electrics
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 21:29:14

If there's anyone out there who has opted for using the EXP BUS II DC
Load Center, has a copy of Bob Nuckoll's book, "The AeroElectric
Connection", and has a fair understanding of the electric side of this
adventure we're on, I'd be ever so appreciative if you could contact
me off list so I could get some really basic questions answered...I
feel like the village idiot. I'm finding Nuckoll's book informative,
particularly because he has an overall schematic (Z-19) for a "Dual
Battery, Single Alternator, Electronic Controlled Fuel Injected Engine".

(I know, I know...a stock Rotax installation would be way easier for
me.)

Fred
A194
eatin' the elephant, one bite at a time...