Re: Europa-List: Brake cylinder

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Brake cylinder
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:52:36
Jim,

the reservoir in the cockpit is much easier to fill full and keep it
also full. If it is transparent you will easily notice the level and
fill again.

Anyway - you are right. No-return-valve makes it perfect. Just like in
our cars and mcs has been always...

The valve; is it an integral part of the fluid bottle who knows?

Raimo