Re: Europa-List: NPPL or JAR Which licence should I obtain

Subject: Re: Europa-List: NPPL or JAR Which licence should I obtain
From: pjeffers@talktalk.net
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 17:19:02

If you wish to fly to Europe then as things stand, you need a JAR PPL. If on the
other hand you only wish to fly in the UK then an NPPL is all you need and it
will save you money as the medical requirements are considerably less onerous.
See more on the CAA web site on licensing.

I hope this helps a little

Pete Jeffers