Europa-List: europa club goodies

Subject: Europa-List: europa club goodies
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:40:36

Those Europa Club members who have already received issue 62 of the
Europa Flyer will notice that sew-on patches are now available with
the new Club logo. You can now order those online from the Club
website - there are links on several pages to buy "Club membership
items".

At the urging of the Committee, I have added this new entry point for
purchases that does not require you to renew your subscription at the
same time. Very shortly I will add the new items to the
joining/renewing page to keep everything in harmony.

Remember that you will need your Europa Club membership number to log
in and make these purchases - and you can find it on the address
label of any Club communication, such as The Europa Flyer!

Let me know if you have any problems with these new pages.

regards

Rowland