Europa-List: Another one for Ivan....

Subject: Europa-List: Another one for Ivan....
From: Richard Scanlan <avgashead@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:51:39
Dear All,

Today at 12.15 Europa Mono #103 took to the skies in the very capable hands
of Nigel Charles who kindly accepted the responsibility of conducting the
test flying schedule. The initial flight lasted 20 minutes, followed by one
hour with myself in P2 and by some miracle very few problems were apparent.

If I had ever deluded myself I had built it single handed, it could not have
been with without much guidance and support from many, but in the main to
the likes of Neville who put me straight on many technical aspects as well
as signing off the plane. Without this technical support the project would
have been a lot harder. Why is this man not still working at the factory?!

Now looking forward to getting to the D.O.T.H.'s and not asking Paddy to
take his plane apart any more so I can see how he did his fuel system!

Richard Scanlan

#103 Mono

Rotax 912s

  _____