Re: Europa-List: Le Touquet

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Le Touquet
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 17:33:45

Steve, There is a cracking place to eat in Etaples, principally a sea food
restaurant but with non fish alternatives, the best I have found in numerous
trips. It is called Aux Pecheurs d'Etaples. You can just about see it from
the terminal building looking across the airfield and the river. It is about
a 20 min walk over the bridge and left, if you don't get lost or of course a
quicker taxi ride or bike ride (hireable at the airport). It is very popular
with the locals and you really need to book to be sure of getting in.
Details on their website www.auxpecheursdetaples.fr  You can also purchase
fish to die for at the shop below, and they will do it up with ice inserts,
etc.
Regards, David Joyce