Re: Europa-List: Rough River Weather

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rough River Weather
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 20:01:37

Jeff,

WOW, what a great setup you have there!   543 NM from KDTO.  Fair
distance for a DOTH, but worth a try (If I can ever get the 40 hrs
flown off!).

Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
Aircraft Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208