Re: Europa-List: Wire and Cable Sources in US?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wire and Cable Sources in US?
From: rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:02:15

Hi Dan

Anyone have any wiring and antenna cable supplier
sources in the US that they have been happy with?"

As BobMentioned ACS and B+C are good sources.
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/index.html
http://www.bandc.biz/index.aspx

Steinair is cheapier on many things with an OK website for
ordering, good at answering my "MANY" questions:
http://www.steinair.com/

Eric has aluminium wire with copper clad (Stein sells some also from
Eric) and aluminium clad antenna wire (light but hard to terminate) and
wig wags and other good stuff:
http://www.periheliondesign.com./

Other:
http://www.wicksaircraft.com/
http://www.gca.aero/default.asp
http://www.safeair1.com/index.htm
http://order.waytekwire.com/cgi-bin/lansaweb?procfun+wordpr01+webfunc+M37+FUNCPARMS+WEBCMP(S0020):01+WEBID(S0020):01

Also biggies:
Digikey
Mouser
Newark

and
don't forget my favorite company on planet earth:
McMaster Carr!

Ron Parigoris