Europa-List: Weather Won't Cooperate

Subject: Europa-List: Weather Won't Cooperate
From: Bob Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 08:53:40

U.S. Europaphiles,

I'm afraid that we must cancel our trip to the U.S. Europa Fly-In at Rough
River.

The weather refuses to cooperate.  We have had over 2 weeks of solid IFR here in
North Texas and it's not going to improve before Sunday.
I have been unable to fly The Little Dragon Lady at all so it's still at 15
hours.
I was going to rent a DA-20 or Remos from the local flight school
but the weather between here and 2I3 is forecast to be IFR through Sunday.

My best regards to all who make it.  We hope to see you at KOSH and other fly-in
gatherings over the next year.

Check six,
Bob Borger