AW: Europa-List: Europa Accident in Germany

Subject: AW: Europa-List: Europa Accident in Germany
From: uvtreith <uvtreith@tonline.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:34:30
The owner and pilot was Jiri Vicharek from CZ and his Canadian friend.

I flew with him once and he was a good pilot and a very nice person.

The plane was a Europa Xs Monowheel with Rotax 914T and Airmaster Prop
and
based at Benisov /CZ

According to my information they were coming in bad weather conditions
and
tried to land somewhere (airfield Sch=F6ngleina).

They crashed in the surrounding forest.

Jiri was married and has had 3 children.

I am very sad about this,

Bruno

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----