Re: Europa-List: Head Count for Rough River Fly in

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Head Count for Rough River Fly in
From: pjeffers@talktalk.net
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 03:39:00

 Hi,

Sue & Pete Jeffers will be staying at the Lodge on Friday and Saturday nights
the
18th and 19th Sept. We are traveling from London (UK) to Louisville on the
17th,? staying overnight near the airport then on to Rough River Friday.
We look forward to meeting everyone during the weekend.

Pete & Sue? Kit 52 (UK) 1350 hrs rising. First flight Oct 1995