Re: Europa-List: Trailer Length

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trailer Length
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 22:24:12
Phil

You will be happy if your garages=B4s free lenght is 7 metres or more.
So you are able to circle your XS easily.
I have only 6 metres and so I have to locate the trailer with OH-XRT
(XS) a little bit diagonally.

Doors=B4 openings (twin garage) are 2,44 m wide and free height is only
2,15 m.
I would love to have more space - it is very easy to broke for example
fin strobo or especially plane=B4s gull wing doors if forget them to be
open position. The prop blades (three blades) must point to "2", "6" and
"10" when moving the trailer in or out.

Raimo