Europa-List: RE: Europa-List Digest: 3 Msgs - 08/29/09

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Europa-List Digest: 3 Msgs - 08/29/09
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 10:03:46

Dave,
        Terribly sorry we're in Alaska on the 20th..... However if you're
alone you might like to kip here - I could leave the keys with a neighbor
and there'll be a car in the driveway if that's of any use?
        Let me know - we leave Thursday lastest...........
Cheers, Ferg 9056344156

________________________________  Message 2
_____________________________________

From: david miller <loboloda@execulink.com>
Subject: Europa-List: Fwd: PayPal and MyUS.com make shopping in the US
cheaper
and easier

Hi Ferg,

I have not tried this, but it might work.

British car show at Burlington on the 20th sept, planning on flying
in, but so far this year everything I've planned has been weathered out.
Will be in touch prior to the date.

Dave