Re: Europa-List: DOTH anyone?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: DOTH anyone?
From: Bob Hitchcock <robert.hitchcock@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 23:22:43
SAFETYCOM 135.475

Bob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: William Harrison
  To: europa-list@matronics.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 10:33 PM

  Hey, count me in. What frequency do you mean by 'safety frequency'?

  Willie

  On 20 Aug 2009, at 19:36, Bryan Allsop wrote:

    Hi Folks,

    We are planning a visit to Muckleborough on the Norfolk edge of the
Wash, tomorrow (Friday).

    Muckleborough, otherwise known as Weybourne, is a former RAF
historic airfield. It has a museum, and catering on site, but no radio.
Safety frequency is used.

    If you fancy joining us at mid day you will be welcome.

    Good wishes to all.

    Bryan

---
Find out more.