Re: Europa-List: Finger brakes / ground handling

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Finger brakes / ground handling
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 21:02:09

Craig,
Now that I'm use to flying / Taxing my tri-gear I have trouble even
thinking of foot brakes. You will get use to anything in a while and
this is no exception. I can run my brakes and run the throttle all with
the right hand. I can't imagine doing it any other way and I grew up
like most in a 152 then Cherokee.
Put in the brakes. It's a non issue.

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 191 hours and climbing slowly.