Europa-List: Muffler repaired

Subject: Europa-List: Muffler repaired
From: NEEL Jean Philippe <jeanphilippeneel@yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 19:31:16
Hi all=0AMany thanks to those who gave me an advice about my cracked muffle
r. We have, here in Grenoble ,very skilled welders working on inox and alu
parts for nuclear industry. So I choose to make my muffler repaired=0AAs yo
u can see on the attached photo they did a perfect job. May be the terminal
 exhaust pipe is now stronger than before.=0AA special thank for Curtiss Ja
ussi who offer me to buy at a good price his 912 exhaust system as he chang
e his engine for a 914.=0A=0AJean-Philippe=0A=0A=0A