Europa-List: C-FOGJ

Subject: Europa-List: C-FOGJ
From: David Stanbridge Swift TG <david.stanbridge@swifttg.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 19:50:36

All,

As many of you may be aware there was an fatal accident involving C-FOGJ and
the owner, Janic Volcec.

We are now in contact with the Transportation Safety Board of Canada and are
helping where we can with their enquiries. One of the questions they have
asked is "Have either of you have any contact with the owner of FOGJ?
(Serial number A220)  If so, can you recall what was discussed?"

So what I would like to ask is that if someone knows of anything that may
help in this enquiry can you please respond to me so that I can forward it
on to the TSB.

Many thanks,

David Stanbridge

Europa Aircraft