Europa-List: Fuselage cradle

Subject: Europa-List: Fuselage cradle
From: flyingphil2 <ptiller@lolacars.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 13:20:04

Hi,

I have a metal fuselage cradle that is constructed to the Europa factory design.
I'm going to be doing some proper fuselage work soon and I don't think this
cradle will be sturdy enough.  If nothing else it wants modifying to prevent
it damaging the lower moulding.

I've been looking at the 'Chuck Popenhoe knock down' cradle and it seems to be
simple, study and effective and so I think I need to make one of those.

Before I make one, has anyone got one lying around in their workshop that they
don't need anymore?  I'm in the Midlands in the UK but can travel to pick it up.

Regards,

Phil

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org