Re: Europa-List: 914 Fuel Injected Update & Opinion

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 Fuel Injected Update & Opinion
From: Fly Army <savagecub@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 07:58:15

Frans,
I agree with you that Jason's website is a little on the un-organized side but
I can personally vouch for the fact that he will answer ANY question you email
him quite enthusiastically. So if you find you have more questions about this
engine don't hesitate to email him, he is happy to talk about this engine.

I am currently in the decision phase of what my next aircraft should be and have
narrowed the field down to about five. Two of which are Rotax powered and you
can bet I will be using one of these engines if I decide to go that route.
Cheers,
Randy

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org