Europa-List: picture is worth a thousand words

Subject: Europa-List: picture is worth a thousand words
From: Rick Stockton <aireupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 17:09:09
I started to install my brake line and got as far as the 15" from center on
 the gear box/baggage bulkhead.- I'm supose to drill a 1" hole in the aft
 bulkhead then a 1" hole in the fuselage.- I have the X shaped tri-gear w
ooden frames in the baggage/gear box.- 'When I place my speed fairing I'm
 about four inches behind the landing gear.- It looks like I need to dril
l two holes through the wood frame to get in front of the landing gear.-
Before I drill am asking is there a better way?
-
Rick Stockton
A210