RE: Europa-List: male threaded drill bits

Subject: RE: Europa-List: male threaded drill bits
From: Robert Hatton <roberthatton1@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:27:20

Rowland,

If you still get stuck I am based in the US but would be happy to order the
items up for you and send them over. I have a UK Bank account and we could
pre-agree the costs etc. Although I hope the Tightfittools will be able to
help you.

Robert Hatton
email: roberthatton1@googlemail.com
US Cell: +01 303 906 9395