Re: Europa-List: Fwd: instruments

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fwd: instruments
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 06:27:05
To those who have replied to my request:

Merci beaucoup.

Now I just wish I knew what instrument Daniel was referring to.

Best regards,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
Aircraft Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208