Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List:

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List:
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:27:08

Well, I was a tad skecptical but thought I would put it to the test.

Just been down to the workshop and put a bolt in the vice and torqued a nut
onto it using a socket and torque wrench. I then substituted a 1/2 in
spanner (1/2 ring at one end and 1/2 open at the other). Result was exactly
the same !!

Thanks for the info. Our prop is due back from Woodcomp next week so we know
how to attach it now.

Thanks all for the info.

Regards,

Carl - or should that be Thomas (doubting! )