Re: Europa-List: Bungee Install

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Bungee Install
From: nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 06:59:08

I routed mine so the ends were ar the bottom. The ends are fixed
through eyebolts mounted on the top side of the mono leg. This enables
them to be adjusted for tension from below without removing the
firewall.

Nigel Charles

installation of the bungee cord, something about cutting it into 2
pieces? Can't find anything on it now, just wondering if there's anyone
with more info on this and what the benefit is of doing it.

>Thanks,
>
>Dan
>

>Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/security - What's your view on the Government's
proposal to monitor your Facebook, MySpace, Bebo and Twitter communication?