Re: Europa-List: Bungee cord type

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Bungee cord type
From: david miller <loboloda@execulink.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 17:05:03
Hi Paul,

I just changed the bungees on my tri-gear on Friday, using the Kevin
Pilcher style loops, and suffered only minor damage to my hands and
arms.

I think you will find that the A/S 5/16" shock cord is what you need,
p/n06-12300, this has a blue stripe and seems stiffer than the bungee
supplied with the kit
The 3/8" has a pink stripe and is very stiff, both cords measure more
than indicated, the 3/8 seems to be 1/2".

Dave