RE: Europa-List: Fuel lines routing through firewall - monowheel

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel lines routing through firewall - monowheel
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 12:19:22

Hi! Jean
I took my lines up the tunnel straight into the engine bay through the
stainless firewall. My system does not have the standard filters in the
seat pan neither the standard sight gauge. I have Andair Mini
Gascolators but Mine is now dedicated to be a trike so if you are Mono
construction you may not be able to do it this way? All my fuel module
is on  a tray in the unused wheel well.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG