Re: Europa-List: help requested to recover a Europa from FRANCE back

Subject: Re: Europa-List: help requested to recover a Europa from FRANCE back
From: Tim Houlihan <houlihan@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 09:44:53
to UK

Hi.
At 9 o clock this morning I received a phone call from Robin James
asking for assistance to recover his Europa from France.

Last weekend Robin flew to EDNY FRIEDRICHSHAFEN , on his way home he met
bad weather and left his Europa at LFFN BRIENNE LE CHATEAU  which is
approx 20miles NE of Troyes he came home by rail and is asking if anyone
can assist by flying him to France to recover the plane.
He is based at Shobdon and tells me that the weather tomorrow, Sunday,
is the best chance for some time to fly down to recover the plane. He
has been unable to find anyone at Shobdon able to assist tomorrow. David
Corbett has family commitments tomorrow and I have visitors from Italy
this weekend.

Can anyone assist Robin ? he can be reached on 07801018263.