Europa-List: Outrigger Length

Subject: Europa-List: Outrigger Length
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 17:11:16
Hi All,
I need information on the OR2 nylon outrigger length. According to the
archive in issue 21, page 17, the length should be 315mm between OR1 and
OR3. This applies to XS aircraft and Classics with the tailwheel mod. I
don't want to trailer it to a large level concrete spot somewhere just
yet to get it spot-on. (my drive is gravel and grass). I just want to
get it close for now so I can pull it out and start the engine. Would
some of you monowheelers measure the distance at the above mentioned
spot? I'd like to get a consensus at this point. I'd like to make the
final set out of something better than nylon one day.
Troy Maynor