Europa-List: Generator Light

Subject: Europa-List: Generator Light
From: Mike Parkin <mikenjulie.parkin@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 16:40:09
A simple question but my aircraft has not flown for 2 years.- I cannot
remember if the generator/charging light comes on when power is turned
on or not.- My 914 is wired as shown in the manual.- There is power on
the C pin of the connecting plug and if I earth the L pin of the plug
the light comes on, but not when plugged into the rectifier/regulator.-
Does the alternator have to be rotating ?- or have I got the dreaded
Ducati regulator failure.
If so any ideas???- Who is the cheapest UK supplier?

regards,

Mike