Europa-List: Reamer available in "Free to a good home"

Subject: Europa-List: Reamer available in "Free to a good home"
From: danbish <bdanbish@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 06:29:32

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to Gary Robert's generosity, we now have a hand reamer that can be used
to make the mandatory mod 72, strengthing of the undercarriage mounting frame.

Here's the deal... I'll pay for the postage to whomever requests it first so
long
as that person agrees to do the same for whomever needs it next. And so on
to the next person.

See the info with the mod attached in the "Free to a good home" section.

Dan

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org