Re: Europa-List: 914 Waste gate servo mounting position question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 Waste gate servo mounting position question
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gotsky.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:24:44
Or you might consider mounting on the front  of the passenger footwell
inside the cold air intake housing for the 914. I mounted my rotax
regulator there and wish I had considered mounting the servo there as
well.No hose or box needed. I mounted the servo per the manual on the
tunnel where it is hard to get at and I made a box cover to keep
instrument wires clear.

Kevin
just past 50 hours on N211KA