Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: aluminium alloys

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: aluminium alloys
From: Jan de Jong <jandejong@casema.nl>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:06:09

Hi Carl,

I do the alodining and epoxy painting on all aluminium bits and with
particular fanaticism where aluminium is bonded into wings and flaps.
Worrysome that the treatment  is possibly insufficient.
I was just wondering if I could reasonably make an exception for some
parts like the CS0x (and maybe OR1, LG08, LG02) that to my untrained eye
seem to not need it.

Regards,
Jan