Europa-List: Sun N Fun + Sailing

Subject: Europa-List: Sun N Fun + Sailing
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 18:50:52

Lynne and I plan to be in Lakeland on Thursday and Friday, April 23 and 24.
=C2- If you are attending and have a day or two on one end of your schedu
le, we live on the West coast of Florida and Europhiles are welcome if you
would like to sail a day or two.=C2- We are in Punta Gorda, about a 2.5 h
our drive from Lakeland or a 1 hour flight.=C2- We have two guest rooms a
nd a small (26 foot) sailboat.=C2- We are located on Charlotte Harbor, wh
ich is a great place for a day of sailing.=C2- If you are interested in s
ailing, let us know.=C2- If you are flying, there is room in our hangar a
t Charltte County for your airplane.=C2- We are about 10 minutes from the
re and can pick you up at the airport and put your plane in the hangar.=C2
- Please call or e-mail if you are interested.

Jim Puglise - A-283

(941) 240-2535