Re: Europa-List: ELT's in Netherlands

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ELT's in Netherlands
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 01:06:36

David Corbett wrote:
> Very many thanks to Marcel and Frans for your replies about ELT's and Mode S
> in NL.
>
> We plan to be in Lelystad for 3 nights; 9-11 May. Are you in that area?

I'm based at EHHO, just like Marcel.

I'm not sure why you want to stay in Lelystad. I will never go there,
except in an emergency. It is a boring place to my opinion. There are
better places in the Netherlands. A nice one for instance would be EHAL,
an airfield next to the beach on a small lovely island, with nice small
authentic villages, plenty of hotels and restaurants.

If you happen to visit EHHO, just let me know, maybe we can meet.

--
Best regards,
Frans Veldman