RE: Europa-List: TCU / throttle software

Subject: RE: Europa-List: TCU / throttle software
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 21:21:55

Hi! Paul
>From my memory the TCU set up procedure handles percentage power linked
to throttle position. I don't think the TCU deals with RPM.
This then leaves the pilot to ensure that RPM limitation is secured by
propeller setting.
Certainly my Rotax Tacho isn't linked to anything other than the engine.

However my Smart Avionics Propeller Controller gives a power and RPM
read out for the Woodcomp Wobbly Prop
I am however just  little perplexed why no one else has replied since
I'm no authority on subject!
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG