RE: Europa-List: software

Subject: RE: Europa-List: software
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:20:48

Both the Factory and the Europa Club have available copies of the 914
throttle setting software.  The software is small and I can e-mail it to
you.  There are three versions and, depending on age of engine, you may need
a "dongle".  The Factory has a "dongle" but the club does not.  You may also
need to make up a suitable cable for connection to a PC.

You can contact me (on 01483 714096) if you wish to discuss further.

Ian Rickard G-IANI XS Trigear, 250 hours
Europa Club Mods Rep (Trigear)
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk
   or direct g-iani@ntlworld.com