Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 24 Msgs - 03/09/09

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 24 Msgs - 03/09/09
From: D Wysong <hdwysong@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 03:01:06

> It is my belief that the turbo flange will be too hot (especially after
> shut down) for silicone hoses. Silicone is OK for water cooling system
> only? However I suggest you check this out don't rely on my authority.

Howdy Bob,

Perhaps these silicone hoses are a different animal.  Per the FAQ
(www.turbohoses.com), these are good to over 1000 F in one hour
increments and 600 F continuously per their FAQ.  Our extended 914
ground runs haven't revealed any heat issues thus far but we'll
certainly keep an eye on things.  :-)