Europa-List: Free Stuff... I think

Subject: Europa-List: Free Stuff... I think
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 15:34:30

A new member registered on EuropaOwners and this was his first post.
I can not vouch for the validity of the post but feel obligated to pass it on.
In these current economic times free is still free (I hope) and this could
help some builder get one step closer to flying.

Below is the link to the post and text.

Steved

http://www.europaowners.org/viewtopic.php?p=22877#22877

Hi,

I have just recently fitted a glass cockpit system into my europa tri gear,
therefor
i have no need for the standard instruments. Just mail me your address and
i will ship them right away.

Thanks
Jarred

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org