Re: Europa-List: Cabin Heat Plenum Ideas?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cabin Heat Plenum Ideas?
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 08:27:54
Jeff,
I can help you on this one. Here are a few pictures that explain it
all. The bottom line is you can go to Bud Yearly's sight
www.customflightcreations.com and download this on a PDF document.
Thats what I did then just made a few modifications to it. I ran the
heat from this plenum into the cabin with 2" to a box then 3 - 1" hoses
to the port, starboard, foot-wells and one to the windscreen for
defrosting. Hope these help.
Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 176 hours down for annual & Mods