AW: Europa-List: Fw: List A - Fly-out

Subject: AW: Europa-List: Fw: List A - Fly-out
From: UVTReith <uvtreith@tonline.de>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 17:09:08
Hi David and All

The Fly-In to Kyritz and the following events to Peenem=FCnde is a great
idea,
also the date from Friday the 22.05. - Sunday the 24.05. is not
troubling
other dates.

Meanwhile I have contacted Hubert Eckl for more detailed information and
he
was very pleased when a group of Europas would join.

He also let me know that he would be very happy to have a go in a
Europa.

Now it is quite a long trip from UK, France, Belgium, Netherlands to
this
destination (see chart).

Hi David and All

The Fly-In to Kyritz and the following events to Peenem=FCnde is a great
idea,
also the date from Friday the 22.05. - Sunday the 24.05. is not
troubling
other dates.

Meanwhile I have contacted Hubert Eckl for more detailed information and
he
was very pleased when a group of Europas would join.

He also let me know that he would be very happy to have a go in a
Europa.

Now it is quite a long trip from UK, France, Belgium, Netherlands to
this
destination (see chart).

Therefore my suggestion (also to put myself under pressure and finish my
baby):

As my plane will get airborne in this springtime I will invite all
Europa
pilots to make a Fly-In on the 21.05.09 on my airfield. This day is
called
here in Germany =93Himmelfahrt=94 (skydriving ' direct translation!)
and a
holiday in Germany (and maybe in other countries too). So you can drop
in
during this day and we will have a barbeque evening on my airfield (I
already have reserved this day as a Europa Fly-In day). We also have a
nice
club house, a camping site and some beds in our hangar. All meals and
drinks
(all kind of) will be free of course. We should just enjoy the meeting
and
have fun.

The next day (Friday) the group can fly to Kyritz as the Friday is for
Kyritz the Fly-In date and on Saturday the total =93Kyritz=94 group will
fly to
Peenem=FCnde.

If this sounds good, we should continue with planning this trip.

Please see: www.edkw.de <http://www.edkw.de/>     www.edbk.de
<http://www.edbk.de/>     www.edcp.de <http://www.edcp.de/>

Best Regards,

Bruno

Monowheel XS with smart-Brabus 102 PS turbocharged engine

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----