Europa-List: AOA

Subject: Europa-List: AOA
From: Rick Stockton <aireupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 11:03:39
I remember reading some of the comments about having an AOA installed in th
e airplane and I have been seriously looking at the MLG Odyssey unit for my
 plane.- I notice for the first time that it come with an AOA, but does n
ot include it in the kit.- It appears to be two hoses that connect behind
 the unit.-
-
The question-I have is what unit/manafactor would be good with this unit.
- I see that Europa has one for 99 pounds/141 USD, but that includes ever
ything.- I searched the web and I'm seeing prices from 141 to over five h
undred dollars.- I think it is only a tube between the leading edge and t
he bottom of the wing.-
-
Anybody have any suggestions?