Re: Europa-List: Fw: INSIDE THE COCKPIT OF THE AIRBUS A380

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fw: INSIDE THE COCKPIT OF THE AIRBUS A380
From: William Harrison <willie.harrison@tinyonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 15:17:20

That reminds me of the story of the stuck PA switch in the airliner
cockpit which allowed the passengers to hear the captain saying to
the co-pilot after landing, "What I need now is a cold beer and a hot
woman". When the stewardess hurried to the cockpit to tell the
captain what had happened, she was stopped by an elderly passenger
who said, "don't forget the cold beer, dear".