Re: Europa-List: 914 - 912?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 - 912?
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 18:41:53
Ferg,

The 912/914 are the same regulator and plug.  I too have gotten fed up
with the plug from time to time.
I take the time to put nutplates on the back of the fire wall for the
regulator and you will find that rolling on the plug in your hand is far
easier.  Once it is trained, it is not so bad.  Of course disconnecting
is even more fun.  I did not put the Rotax all in one connector on last
time.  I just plug them in one at a time.  Of course since gravity works
24/7, you must wire tie the bundle so it holds pressure to keep the pins
---From disconnecting under G if you mount the regulator vertical.  Highly
unlikely but possible.

Bud Yerly