Re: Europa-List: Re: Wing Walk Tape

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Wing Walk Tape
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 15:27:08

HI Troy,
For what it's worth I've never used anything other than making sure
nobody gets on the wing feet first or with jeans of the old fashion
back pocket rivets. Just sit on and swing legs in has worked and my
wings still look perfect. If you put wing walk on you may be asking for
the wing walk from some unknowing sole.
Just a thought...

Best Regards,

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 176 hours and climbing slowly.