RE: Europa-List: Instrument module access cover - Fuses

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Instrument module access cover - Fuses
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 06:54:18
There is no fuse in there that would result in any catastrophy if it could not
be replaced.   I have a main bus, and essential bus, and a battery bus.  If a
fuse blows and it has been properly sized and tested for the circuit it deserves
to stay blown for the remainder of the  flight.  Something has gone  wrong
and deserves to be troubleshot on the ground.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ