AW: Europa-List: Elevator Trim Tab slot.

Subject: AW: Europa-List: Elevator Trim Tab slot.
From: UVTReith <uvtreith@tonline.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:58:46
Woh, Dan

That's looks complicated and it seems to me that there will be still a
lot
of drag.

Why not just using the brush side (inner part) of a door seal or
similar?
Just cut it in lengths and clue it on both inner sides of the fuselage
seal the T-bar rod ends.

This is cheap, clean and the weight is nearly nothing.

Have a nice day,

Bruno

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----