RE: Europa-List: Trio Altitude Hold.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Trio Altitude Hold.
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 16:57:49
Mike

Tony Higgins (G-CHAH) has been in touch with me by telephone.  He has
purchased and fitted altitude hold.  His inspector has seen the installation
and has said it looks OK but he can not sign it off as no mod application
has been made.  I have agreed to work with Tony to produce a standard mod as
this would then be usable by all.  He will send me what photos and details
he has next week.

I would be pleased to have whatever details you have worked out so I can
compare them with what Tony sends.  It would be very helpful if you would
agree to become the prototype for the mod.

Ian Rickard G-IANI XS Trigear, 200 hours
Europa Club Mods Rep (Trigear)
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk
   or direct g-iani@ntlworld.com